Jun 17, 2008

Taiwan style shampoo (1)


I didn't realized how special Taiwan style shampoo is until Sky told me so.

Instead bringing customers to the sink and getting their hair wet, Taiwanese has its own unique way to do it. Usually the stylist will start with some head and shoulders' massage, the start to squirt out the shampoo on customer's hair while they sit on a chair. Some pricy beauty salon would offer tea or coffee to the customers, and may have a flat TV right in front them.


Here are some pictures I took on the streets. This one is just a home style hair salon. Less decoration and much cheaper price.


This salon is a little bit fancier, with nice lightning and colder interior decoration.

Well, since I am very shy and this is SO COMMON in Taiwan, I didn't dare to ask for permission of taking pictures inside... I was just standing outside of the salon and took some blurry pictures... you get the idea...

1 of 2

No comments:

Post a Comment