Feb 21, 2009

※Introductions of Cat Mafia

Cat Mafia beauty contest related.

Please go to "Cat Mafia" and find out more about them in Chinese.

Here is the Japanese version.

※一週最愛Favorite of the week



Number 1 A-Xiang is from the capital of Halloween, Salem, MA, USA. Due to her evil personality, some may say she was a witch in her previous life.

A-Xiang is my first adopted cat, and she has inspired my brother and I so much, now my brother has 4 cats and I have 5, it is all because of A-Xiang.


Number 2 A-Mo was from one of my former colleague, who rescues stray cats from the streets and gives them away all the time. I had met 13 cats of hers while I was helping her moving. She tricked me into liking A-Mo by leaving us alone for half an hour. After she had moved to a new apartment, I got a new kitty.

A-Mo was 5 months-old back then.


Number 3 A-Chou was from an animal shelter in Taipei. I was going to adopt a black cat since I have always had "a thing" for black cats. Then the volunteer in that shelter showed me to the cage of A-Chou and said, she was pregnant when she got caught, then gave birth to litter of kitties. People love kitties so her kitties all got adopted and left her alone in the shelter. Then she got a new job as a wet nurse since there were many kitties got caught and needed to be fed. She has been wet nurse for half a year and now it's almost the time to let her go in peace (unfortunately there is no no-kill public shelter in Taipei), blah blah blah...

Then I got a new cat that day. She is my second adopted cat.


Number 4 Xiao-Du was one-eye skinny almost bald kitty that crawled over a heavy traffic intersection 8 months ago... should I say more? I just couldn't help it...


Number 5 A-Pi, well, I always wanted a black cat since I was little. Even though I have 3 cats, I still tell people I love black cat the most. One day, the lady, who takes care of all the stray cats in our community, came to ask me, do you care for a black cat?

Well how can I not to?

No comments:

Post a Comment