Nov 21, 2008

★ Taiwaneses' bad habits-(09) More is Better

Once I went to see the doctor because I twisted my ankle. After doctor had treated it, he kind of felt sorry of not giving me any pill, so he asked me if i needed any sleeping pill to help me go through the pain at night...

I know he meant well but do we have to be so drug-abused so mush?


Taiwanese have been number one of kidney dialysis in the world for 7 years. Taiwanese just love to eat pills, and we always think pills can cure our illness, or make us stronger if we are perfectly healthy.

During this period of time, appropriate amount is the best we can do to save our environment. "Don't take it when we don't need it" will be the best lifestyle we should all keep it in minds.

★: Articles that Rerun in English

9 of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment